Programming, sound production and music composition for the game “Hexagroove” @ Ichigoichie
Oct 2018 – May 2019
- Programming, development & design, sound,
- Part of the development team for the game
- Main responsibility was UX/UI
- Main programming language: C#
Music creation for the game “Tiny Echo” @ Might & Delight
Nov 2016 – Jun 2017
- Tiny Echo awarded for “Best Audio” by Reboot Develop 2018:
- Tiny Echo awarded “Swedish Design Award 2017” in the category Game of the year:
- The music in Tiny Echo received very positive reviews:
Music creation for the game “Barmark” @ Stormhatt Studios
May 2014 – Jun 2015
Application Development, YH Newton Kompetensutveckling
Sep 2017 – Jun 2019
- Trade school education which expanded my technical experience of digital platforms.
- Courses in UI/UX and web development.
Digital Audio Production, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sep 2011 – Jun 2014
- Bachelor degree in audio engineering and production.
- Group projects between the academy’s faculties. Included multi-media productions of games, movies, art installations, and interactive media.
- Expansion of previous academic studies of traditional creation of music.
- Founded my professional career as a modern composer for digital platforms.
Musicology, Uppsala University
Sep 2010 – Jun 2011
- Academic studies including theory, history, and philosophy.
- Developed a foundation of knowledge around musical composition and sound design.
- Historical perspective and the role of contemporary music and its potential development.
Studies of Popular Music, Stockholm University
Jan 2009 – Jun 2009
Check out my youtube channel: @MountWest