Finnish-Swedish game composer and music producer, based in Stockholm. Specialized in adaptive music and narrative scores with several released titles. Preference for unique artistic and aesthetic expressions.
Master’s Degree in Music Production, Royal College of Music in Stockholm (2020 – 2022)
- Currently studying a Master’s Degree in music production, with a focus on game music.
- Two–year long program with an emphasis on individual work and artistic research.
Programming and Software Development, YH Newton Kompetensutveckling (2017 – 2019)
- Development of digital platforms.
- Internship at game developer Ichigoichie.
Bachelor’s Degree in Audio Production, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola (2011 – 2014)
- Audio engineering and audio production for interactive media.
- Group projects between the academy’s faculties, with multi–media productions of games, movies, art installations etc.
Musicology, Uppsala University (2010 – 2011)
- Academic studies including theory, history, and philosophy.
- Developed a foundation of knowledge around musical composition and sound design.
- Expanded a historical perspective and the role of contemporary music and its potential development.
Studies in Popular Music, Stockholm University (2009)